Protected by Copyscape

Top 5 Types Of Funny People You Meet On BBM




Blackberry Messenger otherwise known as BBM is the top leading social application for chat worldwide. Over 190 million of people in the world uses BBM makes it hard for any social media application to beat it down. However, chatting on BBM with your phone is cool, my first experience was awesome whereby you chat with your friends, reading regular updates, but an average Nigerian will never go without having these kind of people in his or her BBM contacts:





1. BC BROADCASTERS: These types of people will actually be present on everyone's contact on BBM, probably upcoming bloggers, advertisers, promoters or business people. Whatever the case may be, they won't even chat with you at all, no good morning, no how are you, their constant broadcast messages will just come to you, they don't care whether you like it or not, they just send it. At times if you actually message them, they take forever to reply you. They are just on BBM to send message to reach wider audience. The most annoying part of people that falls into the category are the ones that sends religious ones. They will tell you how Jesus died for you and go ahead if you don't send Hallelujah to 50 people, you will die in coming days. Lol, I delete them asap as all these things are irritating.

They don't need your friendship, if you dare tell them how irritating their messages are, trust me you won't spend more than few minutes before they remove you. The will see you as enemy of their progress. I use to allow some of them to stay, bloggers among them would send breaking news to you and there are many more of them that sends good messages.



2. ANNOUNCERS: These are the people that say every little thing going on about them to the world, you dare not tell them your secret, it would be displayed on their BBM update in short time. They are mostly females. You see their updates like “OMG! My Friend Just Got pregnant”, in short time, you see another update of another friend that got engaged, the information you wish people never know about, and you dim it fit to let your friend know about it, trust me it’s going to happen in the next 2 minutes on her BBM update.

The list goes endless; these BBM users will tell you how their life goes without adding them. Thank God I Just finished eating dinner, It was fun hanging out with my boyfriend today. All these and many more needless updates is what you would see on their profiles.



3. STALE NEWS CARRIERS: See, this ones are so funny, a widespread news that even the deaf already heard about, they would put it as if it’s a breaking news, probably they are so slow in getting info from the number 1 people. Man United Just signed Di Maria, you would be like and so? Sooner than expected, you will see, Oh Buhari Just came back from London. I don’t usually know where they get their own updates, Come on it doesn’t make sense, if I ever need to read news, I know of some more cool sites like mezynaija.com to run into and get the breaking news all around the globe.

I hope these people realize this and stop the act of spreading outdated news as we don’ have interest.



4.ATTENTION SEEKERS: You are also outdated if you don’t have these set of people on your BBM contact list. They only give you updates that are full of suspense, you would never get choice other than to ask them what happened. Okay see this: “OMG I Can’t Believe This Just Happened To Me “ then you were forced to ask what happened, they give stupid comments like saying her battery is just going to die right now when I’m chatting with my boo. WHAT!!! I bet you would hiss and never messaged the person again, but trust me you will, or you will be so wicked to see a update that reads “ Oh My God!!! Did This really happened to me?” and skip the question of asking what happened, bet me my best bet is getting the reply of her boo just send a recharge card to renew blackberry subscription.

Not their updates only irritate you, the response they gave and the reason behind the personal message makes you hate attention seekers the more.




5. NIGHT CRAWLERS: LOL! These ones are not Jesus but they work like a thief in the night. They drop a message for you at 1:30 am and drop a message that they just want to confirm if you are still awake. Ehn ehn? what if i'm awake? what should we be saying by this time? Probably they just came from night party and the feel they should disturb you because they are not yet in bed.


Hello are you awake? I trust some people with a very nice reply.... hun hun. I'm busy picking beans nih? and it's not that they have something tangible to say.


_____________________________________________________

Which of these people do you have on your BBM contact list or which one are you actually guilty of?

Don't forget to share this post to your friends below:

4 comments:

  1. Lols, d number 2 is wia I fall, others are also on ma contact. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny I must say, but I belong to non...runs away Lol...

    www.gistwithtessy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha aunty tessy, and you want me to believe u belong to none of these pple right??

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.